GREETING

Dear scholars,

Very Welcome on my Blog 'AMIE Exam Preparation' which is especially dedicated for AMIE students.

Thanks to all of you for supporting attempt to assemble all scholars at a same place for better communication

Towards competitive study material and related Question-Answer.

Its will be great pleasure to have viewers like you on my blog.

Please keep on blogging with me.

I would much appreciate it. Thank you again!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

AMIE EXAM: Ready for Sec B exam preparation

Dear friends we are waiting for summer 2011 exam result which will declared on 15th sept 2011. after geting result we dnt have enough time to preparation of Sec B papers as it will tougher than previous sec and also we have to plane to choose most know n well prepared papers as it will easy to crack the upcoming exam.
here i am going to start the update the related study material for sec B.
Please go through my study site n download Engineering management Q.Paper
https://sites.google.com/site/ranastudycenter/home/secbqp

I hope it will helpful to you all
any question please update on my same blog
http://ranjanamie.blogspot.com/

I will continue it.....
bye
    

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I am writing my first part A (Diploma stream) exams on this winter. So my quest is

    1. whether AMIE questions repeats?
    2. Is it worth referring old question papers more than just to see the exam pattern?
    3. If questions repeats, whether they follow any pattern for repeated questions?

    Thanks in advance for any help you are able to provide

    ReplyDelete